Accountant and OFFICE Administrator
Accountant and OFFICE Administrator .
Role & Responsibility -
Managing the finance and all issues related to finance,( cash flow , control , payment collection, documentation, legal issues, tax issues, balance and result and global analysis etc ..)
Details follow and are not exhaustive:
- Implementation of en ERP System responsible for the financial administration
- General accounting
- Financial accounting
- Analytical accounting (cost management)
- Invoices & debt management
- Responsible for the HR administration HR (SD Worx) - Salaries
- Contract management with vendors (supporting vendors)
- Direct contact with the accountant firm
- Legal & formal reporting for CEDEV activities
- Follow-up - kassa-system - financial streams
- Cost optimization
We are looking for an analytical profile, this means that the right candidate should be able to analyse problems and to propose solutions that he can realize. Someone who has the capability to go in depth in facts & figures, to structure the data. Handy with all kinds of digital tools that can support the business.
The challenge The Office Administrator is an operational task which is fundamental for us. We would need to implement a new integrated ERP System and he will be in charge for this project, with the support of a few external persons.
Our business model is based on an international cooperation, so you will have contact with people in different regions, cultures and languages.
English & Netherlands is mandatory, Basic French knowledge is a plus.
We offer an attractive position in an exciting environment where wines & spirits are key. You will we working at a small size company as the Office Administrator based on a formal labor contract in Belgium.
○ 38 hours work week
○ 20 days holiday
Apply for Accountant and OFFICE Administrator
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.